[rollei_list] Re: Press Cameras

  • From: Bob James <starboy0@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 19:35:35 -0500

Hello Don,

When I was a kid watching Superman on TV I remember Jimmy Olson with his press
camera.  I thought it would be so cool to have a camera like that!  Even today
the idea of that large negative size entices me, especially with the advances
of today's film.

Anyone shot Tri-X in a press camera lately?  Also I'm wondering how good were
the lenses in those press cameras?

Bob