[rollei_list] Re: Press Cameras

  • From: Newhouse230@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 21:50:50 -0400 (EDT)

Richard,
You may well be right on both counts. Now that you mention it,  it
certainly was more than just water needed to 'fix' the negative.
As for there being a difference in exposure between what was  required for
the instant print, and what was needed to get a good  negative.........I
just can't remember. It's been almost 50 years now, and there  are a lot of
little details that are starting to fade!

Charlie

In a message dated 3/24/2012 9:38:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,