[ratpack] Re: Carls Winter cross photos

  • From: "Larry Knight" <Larry.Knight@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 11:20:45 -0700

Good stuff Ray, I would have never thought to increase the canvas size
to change the center point of the rotation, as the British would say
Brilliant!! Haga-san (only because Noriyuki-san is harder to type) has
never looked so good!!(and since Ben Spies won the championship, I think
it is ok to make Haga-san shots look better)(notice the nationalism in
there).

Not a sure thing on Barrichello, but let Flavio know just the same.

If there is going to be nationalism in racing, and I agree there always
has been, then how about a little Americanism once in a while in the
racing world!!!!!!! Come on corporate America, let's support our
racers!!! (I find it interesting that Peter Windsor, a Brit by birth,
raised in Australia, has hooked up with and American to do an American
F1 effort. I am thrilled, to be sure, but very interesting.

Did you hear that Timo Glock just signed with the Manor F1 team, next
year. I guess he is used to the back of the grid, so this won't be a big
change for him (Toyota F1 spending a good deal of time at the back over
the years)

Larr