[ratpack] Re: Carls Winter cross photos

  • From: Michael Wells <mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 09:56:24 -0700

So I'm going to jump in here, I'm including a pic from my first race out at
the track, I had been shooting in continuous mode all day so I got some
great action shots but I was looking for some background and wheel blur so I
started experimenting with manual mode. This shot of Tim Micklos heading
into turn 3. This was an inadvertent tilt shot but one of my favs. I got his
car right at track level and the camera tilting down like he was headed down
hill and then the track going up and away in the background. I wish I could
say I planned this but just the luck of the moment.

Michael

--
Michael Wells
MCWells Photography