[ratpack] Re: Carls Winter cross photos

  • From: "PAUL W WATSON" <TSWATSON78@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 10:04:31 -0700

To tell you the truth, most of mine also stunk.  It was an interesting lesson
in night photography.  I had a couple that I sort of liked.  If I get a chance
later today I'll go through and pick out something that I like.  Remember that
I like strange stuff, so what I pick out most likely will not be liked by
anyone else.

Regarding pricing Larry is the one who knows the drivers, wives, girl friends,
crew members, etc.  He picked up right away and identified some of the women in
my earlier posting as wives, daughters, etc.  Silly old me I just though that
they were good looking ladies.