[ratpack] Re: Carls Winter cross photos

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 12:26:59 -0700

This one rocks!
http://cid-ab97b7b207aa2119.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Koni%20Challenge%20at%20Sunset%20Bend/^_MG^_3460ac4x6^_low3.jpg and so does the one before it. Great shots, Paul. More of that ol aesthetic stuff.

This one's easier: http://tinyurl.com/ycua5zx

RtR

At 12:08 PM 11/17/2009, you wrote:
On Sept. 28 I posted 27 photos that I took that evening.
<http://hotwheels-paul.spaces.live.com/>http://hotwheels-paul.spaces.live.com/

Under photos scroll down to:
Koni Challenge at Sunset Bend,
Sept 28, 2009

Much easier than me trying to send photos through the pack.

Paul