[ratpack] Re: Carl's Winter cross photos

  • From: humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 16:17:13 +0000 (UTC)

Ohhhh...soooo THAT'S what oversteer looks like! I always called it trying to
get back to where you should be in the first place   Well, o.k. whatever turns
ya on.   Enjoy, Lar!

Wish I'd been there when the 'Vette went all sideways, and left skid marks in
the snow off the track, not to mention the driver's underwear, or the blue
Subaru taking out the timing light. DRAT!

I didn't see any elements there...we were at Milller, not the Zoo!

Let me sing the praises of  New  Zealand sheer black silk longies, fleece
vests, wool socks and down-filled jackets. My shooting hand got cold, because I
could only wear the liner glove on it and work the camera, with a rain cap on
my D 50.  Ready for December, Yes, I am!