[pure-silver] Re: archives

  • From: Ron Schwarz <rs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 18:08:57 -0400

05:12 PM 9/10/2004 -0400, Ryuji Suzuki wrote:

>From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [pure-silver] Re: archives
>Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 21:44:54 +0200
>
>> This is a purely hypothetical discussion anyway.
>
>Not really.  If this were an empty issue, then there would be lots of
>pure-silver CD-ROM's openly distributed by now.

Have you looked at these URLs?

http://web.archive.org/web/20040119031313/http://www.tundraware.com/Archives
/pure-silver.archive/pure-silver.200103.txt

>http://web.archive.org/web/20030724205948/http://www.tundraware.com/Archive
s/pure-silver.archive/

I am not aware of "The Wayback Machine" being sued, and it's archiving a
heck of a lot more than the stuff linked above.

 I don't think this is