[pure-silver] Re: archives

  • From: "Rob Champagne" <psps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 22:38:15 +0100

cods wallop!

YOU should be declaring that YOU own the copyright of what YOU are sending to
the list. How do we know that what YOU are sending to the list is not in breach
of someones elses copyright.
If YOU want YOUR messages to be copyright protected then YOU take responsibilty
for them and don't try to dump the responsibilty onto someone else.
If YOU were true to YOUR word YOU would be doing this but YOU are not. This is
clearly a case of "Do what I say but not what I do".

give it a rest...

rob