[pure-silver] Re: Deionized Water-Advantages & Sources?

  • From: titrisol <titrisol@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 11:05:48 -0700 (PDT)

distilled means it has been heated, boiled and the vapor cooled
down and collected
deionized means it has been passes by a series of resin
"filters" that remove the ions in the water
reverse osmosis is another type of process.

I guess the 3 of them are fine for photographical processes
since  the ions have been removed.