[pure-silver] Re: Deionized Water-Advantages & Sources?

  • From: "Koch, Gerald" <gkoch02@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 13:39:59 -0400

Distilled, de-ionized and treated by reverse osmosis waters should be
interchangeable.  Real distilled water may be more expensive due to the
added energy cost in boiling it.  It may be that "distilled" is used as
a blanket term.  In today's dumbed down society the average person
probably doesn't known what de-ionized means.

Jerry