[projectaon] Re: Errors: Eight from the Cauldron

  • From: "David Davis" <feline1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 13:21:46 -0000

Oh I see! Sorry I wasn't really paying attention ;)

Well, I don't see any problem with it not being on the list that you can carry over to the Grand Master series - there's loads of exciting goodies not on that list.
It was just Dever striking a balance between realism and game play.

So - can you just clarify for me - the later "real" Platinum Amulets -
where do they turn up and where are they referenced for being used?
(I'm a bit confused when you say the Kazan Oud one "is never referenced again", because surely any later books' section that says "...unless you are wearing a Platinum Amulet"
could be taken to refer to the Kazan Oud one?)

Amulets usually have some kind of "magical" property which could have resulted from a "spell" - if Zahda cast the original spell and his power (and Doomstone) are gone, then perhaps that
could rationalise why his Platinum Amulet no longer works?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Simon Osborne" <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>