[projectaon] Re: Comment period for 17tdoi

  • From: Ingo Kloecker <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 23:50:41 +0200

On Monday 22 May 2006 18:33, Jonathan Blake wrote:
> I want to try something different this time around. Instead of
> pushing the book out after a week of potential comments, I want to
> ask that five of us look through the book and report back to this
> list when you're done. This way, we can be more confident that it has
> been given a reasonable last check, rather than everyone sitting on
> their hands until the comment period is over. :)
>
> So, however you choose to do it, please take a look at The Deathlord
> of Ixia (I suggest playing through it once) and report back.

A quick spell-check (which probably doesn't count as 1 of 5 checks)
revealed only a single issue:

(??) 17tdoi tssf: an allout civil war -> an all-out civil war [ik: as in
the tssf of 13tplor-16tlov]

Moreover, I found

(??) 17tdoi 18: skark oil -> shark oil [ik: since this was already
changed from 'Skark' to 'skark' this is probably meant to be spelled
this way?]

And then there's this:

In this book we have a "life-or-death battle" while in 01gstw we had a
"life of death decision".

Regards,
Ingo