[projectaon] 17tdoi findings

  • From: "Thomas Wolmer" <angantyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 23:30:51 +0200

Everything computer related appears to be very uncooperative to me at
the moment, but I managed to make a quick mechanical check of
17tdoi...

toc: Something clearly looks fishy. Maybe related to the map problem?
imprvdsc: discipline -> Discipline [x2]
7: camouflage -> Camouflage [?]
20: Footnote saying that this is the correct answer to a riddle?
41: camouflage -> Camouflage [?]
86: what if you pick 9?
100: Footnote saying that this is the correct answer to a riddle?
239: No route to section?
256: camouflage -> Camouflage [?]
map: There's no title
errata: Lots of stuff in the entry for tssf seems not to belong in this book.

I hope I'll be able to play through the book too within the next few days...

--
Thomas