[projectaon] Re: Comment period for 17tdoi

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 18:45:15 +0100

Jonathan Blake wrote:

(er) tssf: These champions of evil, who were sent forth by Naar, the
King of the Darkness, to destroy the fertile world of Magnamund, have
themselves since been destroyed. -> These champions of evil who were
sent forth by Naar, the King of the Darkness, to destroy the fertile
world of Magnamund have themselves since been destroyed.

If you want to make this change, it will also be necessary to change it for Books 13-16 and 18-20.

(ne) random: image was missing

Whoops!

Any reason why the footnote for Sect96 is different to the footnotes for Sect125 and Sect287?

Re: the footnote for Sect123--Maybe we could add/alter the wording to say that 0 might also = 1 in this case (cf. the Errata for Improved Grand Master Disciplines re: Kai-blast). Sorry to be a pain; I only spotted that just now. :-\