[projectaon] Re: Comment period for 17tdoi

  • From: "David Davis" <david.davis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 18:02:39 +0100

Iziataaga is a "demon" is he not?
(of the same brood as Tagazin, Agarash, et al)
i.e. they are denizens of Naar's domain who decided to take on "mortal"
form within Aon.

Wheras "undead" are poor mortal creatures who have
already died, but have been re-animated by heinous necromantic arts.
(Which is why a magical weapon like the Sommerswerd is so effective
against them, as it is presumeably fighting the necromancy).
Or sthg.

--
David Davis

----- Bunteachtaireacht ----- Ó: "Jonathan Blake" <blake.jon@xxxxxxxxx>
Chuig: <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Seolta: 25 May 2006 17:55
Ábhar: [projectaon] Re: Comment period for 17tdoi

I've completed my play through (2 down, 3 to go). I found a few minor issues which I have corrected. I'll list them later so you can tell me to change them back, if necessary.

I have a question. I always assumed that the Deathlord was undead, but
I can find no evidence to support this idea. It would make that final
battle a little more bearable if we could double damage against him,
but is that just wishful thinking? :)

BTW, has anyone done any analysis on how beatable Ixiataaga is? This
book is pretty harsh. If we can find out what Lone Wolf's maximum CS
and EP are, we could feed it into the LWCSC and add a footnote.

http://www.projectaon.org/staff/jonathan/lwcsc/

Of course, we would have to factor in all of the unavoidable previous
battles to see what Lone Wolf's average EP would be. Oh, and I never
added the feature to be able to use psychic combat disciplines. Maybe
this analysis is a longer term project than I thought....

(er) tssf: These champions of evil, who were sent forth by Naar, the
King of the Darkness, to destroy the fertile world of Magnamund, have
themselves since been destroyed. -> These champions of evil who were
sent forth by Naar, the King of the Darkness, to destroy the fertile
world of Magnamund have themselves since been destroyed.

(ft) 96: Kajarda are, in fact, undead.

(er) 224: from which the Tozaz is infamous -> for which the Tozaz is infamous

(ne) random: image was missing