[projectaon] Re: Comment period for 17tdoi

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 10:55:22 +0100

Thomas Wolmer wrote:

I have made my first attempt to play through the book, which ended at
the Lavas on the Plane of Darkness, but since I don't have time to
have another go now, here's what I found this far:

(ne) 17tdoi imprvdsc: Shouldn't Mindfort be encoded as a spell (even
though it strictly might not be)?

(FYI It's not in italics in the book.)

(??) 17tdoi 57: Xaagon the Deathlord's city -> Xaagon, the Deathlord's city

Already fixed: http://www.projectaon.org/test/en/xhtml/lw/17tdoi/sect57.htm

(??) 17tdoi 64: There is a continuity problem here - you may have
arrived by another path than through the curtain of light.

The only thing to do would be to footnote saying 'You may not have . . .', I guess.

(ft) 17tdoi 125: According to Section 6, the Kajarda *are* undead.

Already fixed: http://www.projectaon.org/test/en/xhtml/lw/17tdoi/sect125.htm

(ft) 17tdoi 169: We don't footnote what to do if you have no items in
those positions in these cases, do we?

(??) 17tdoi 220: Should "Weapon" be capitalized in this section? If
not, it should be decapitalized in a bunch of other places in the
books...

The one in the footnote probably should be capitalised.

(??) 17tdoi 220: Can "Weapons List" be made into a link into the
Action Chart? And BTW, the heading there is just "Weapons", not
"Weapons List".

Lots of work to do on the previous 16 books, but a very good idea! A search of each XML will no doubt turn up all occurrences of the term. >_<

(ne) 17tdoi 223: See Mindfort comment on Improved Disciplines.

(FYI not in italics in the book)

(??) 17tdoi map: Ixia the Hardlands -> Ixia and the Hardlands [tw:
sounds like a more likely map title]

Already fixed: http://www.projectaon.org/test/en/xhtml/lw/17tdoi/map.htm