[projectaon] Re: Comment period for 17tdoi

  • From: "OToole L" <L.OToole@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 01:01:39 +0100

Jonathan Blake wrote:
>(er) tssf: These champions of evil, who were sent forth by Naar,
>the King of the Darkness, to destroy the fertile world of
>Magnamund, have themselves since been destroyed. -> These
>champions of evil who were sent forth by Naar, the King of the
>Darkness, to destroy the fertile world of Magnamund have
>themselves since been destroyed.
I don't see the problem with the original here. Is this some rule that
is consistently being applied to all text? Stripping out some
superfluous words, I read the basic sentence structure as:

"These champions of evil, who were sent ... to destroy ... Magnamund,
have themselves been destroyed."

with the commas around a (lengthy) clause inserted into 'These champions
of evil have themselves been destroyed.'

Cerulean