[projectaon] Re: Comment period for 17tdoi

  • From: "Jonathan Blake" <blake.jon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 14:28:31 -0700

On 5/25/06, Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jonathan Blake wrote:
> (er) tssf: These champions of evil, who were sent forth by Naar, the
> King of the Darkness, to destroy the fertile world of Magnamund, have
> themselves since been destroyed. -> These champions of evil who were
> sent forth by Naar, the King of the Darkness, to destroy the fertile
> world of Magnamund have themselves since been destroyed.

If you want to make this change, it will also be necessary to change it for
Books 13-16 and 18-20.

Already XMLified for 13-16, but not for 18-20.

Any reason why the footnote for Sect96 is different to the footnotes for Sect125
and Sect287?

I don't know that this makes complete sense, but those sections listed in 96 are the only ones that lead there. This was a slight hedge against spoilers, or at least that was the idea.

Re: the footnote for Sect123--Maybe we could add/alter the wording to say that 0
might also = 1 in this case (cf. the Errata for Improved Grand Master
Disciplines re: Kai-blast). Sorry to be a pain; I only spotted that just now.
:-\

Good thought. I will alter it to:

"It is unclear whether a 0 picked on the Random Number Table should
count as exactly 0. Since the procedure described here is similar to
the procedure for Kai-blast, and you are required to be a Sun Lord who
has mastered Kai-surge, it would be reasonable to count 0 as a 1 in
the same way as for Kai-blast."