Re: Freedom Scientific's Lawyers Strike Again

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 14:20:42 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks for explaining -- that helps me understand your preferences.  I
had wondered whether you liked to have NumLock on for accounting type
operations instead.

I think Homer Layout could be modified to toggle extended rather than
Numpad keys, though I realize that may be more work than interests you if
you are generally satisfied with JAWS.

Jamal