Re: Freedom Scientific's Lawyers Strike Again

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 15:31:55 -0700

yeah, well if I had one of those it would be burning in the old ready to be thrown out (we have to haul it to the junk yard, that's the only reason it's still here) bar-b-que on the side of the house!

and ya all know I'm a jaws user so...

inthane

. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:
. for a blind user friendly Chat, go take a look at:
http://www.icedirc.com/
----- Original Message ----- From: "tribble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>