Re: Freedom Scientific's Lawyers Strike Again

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 23:50:56 +0300

Yes I use the num pad when I need to type many numbers, but I don't let the num pad on, because I also use the num pad when I want to route the Jaws cursor to the PC cursor.

It is harder to route the Jaws cursor to the PC cursor without using the numpad insert, but if there were another method than that, I would have chosen it.

I also don't like to let the num pad on, because I can't turn it off when I use a console aplication like SecureCRT, and when I use a console, I need to route the Jaws cursor to the PC cursor pretty often.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 20:58:14 +0300
From: Octavian Rasnita <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You won't have any problems because you won't steal Freedom Scientific's
clients.
Sun probably won't have problems either, not only because they are too big, but because at least for the moment they are not an important competitor for
FS.

FS doesn't care for their ideas or for how much effort they put in their
products, but they care only about money, because this is the main scope of
any company.

Octavian