Re: Cross Platform Audio Game Engine

  • From: Darko Pogačić <darko.pogacic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 18:40:20 +0100

OK.
I am not using the engine when I want to write a game, in a programming
language.
I am developing a games in the Visual Basic 6 usually, but I am using the
documentation for the game development in visual c++, it's written for the
sited user, but in the combination of my knowledge from the:
http://www.bscgames.com/bsc_resource_center.asp
Here, you can learn how to manipulate sounds, and how to make an audio game in
VB 5-6, but on the link:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com/jamaldoc.htm
You can download the documentation for C++, where you can find the information
how to write a game with direct X, and in the combination of boath, you can
design an universal game.