RE: Cross Platform Audio Game Engine

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 06:42:23 -0500

Hi,
I remember an arcade game called Poll Position, where you had a real steering
wheel. It really made sounds when you were driving your car too far to the side
of the track. I didn't want to spend too many quarters trying to figure it out,
but I actually got through one level of it. I was so happy. That's why I liked
the game Jim Kitchen made that had race tracks in it. He made the game, I
think, in Visual Basic 5.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility blog. Discuss accessibility here.