-=PCTechTalk=- Re: dialup and high speed cable access question

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 20:25:52 -0400

Hey Guitarman,

You are the best!  It worked with the instructions you sent.  I am on the
high speed connection now.  I guess my only question now is will I have to
in order to use my dialup.  I know at least one setting I took a check out
of the box was in the append suffixes of othe primary DNS suffix under
advanced dns tab.  Other than that I dont "think" I had to change any other
settings, but cannot recall now.

My webpage reading was so frustrating, everything was crawling like a slug
on the dialup.