-=PCTechTalk=- dialup and high speed cable access question

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 14:20:19 -0400

Hey all,

I have a question.  I am currently using dial up Earthlink, to go online.
My relative who lives here has high speed with cable.  Is there an easy way
for me to set this computer up to use her high speed while I am here on my
computer without totally deleting my dial up service access info etc.... In
other words I would like to use her high speed while here for the next month
on my computer but easily be able to switch back to my dial up in a month
when the computer and I return home.

thanks,