-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Sound trouble

  • From: "Hank" <hdka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 14:34:49 -0500

Hi, I have the volume control back, It wasn't listed in the control panel
before but is there now. I run the Force ASPI but I still get "Cannot play back
the audio stream: no audio hardware is available", I can see the video just no
sound. All my other sounds work just not wmp. I keep getting a warning that my
sys files have been changed and to run win setup again. I think I'll run the
set up again.

Sincerely Yours,
Hank
http://hdka.stormpages.com/indexf.html
http://www.babelmagazine.com/wing.html
http://members.myecom.net/hdka/ct/ct.html

"Just because you don't take an interest in politics
and government, doesn't mean that politics and
government isn't taking an interest in YOU."