-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Sound trouble

  • From: "Hank" <hdka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 18:41:18 -0500

Hi all you that have tried to help, I have did everything I know and nothing I
do fixes the promble, I have reset the sound card, reloaded all the drivers,
reinstalled the win98 over itself, reinstalled the wmps, (the one that comes
with windows, the 6.4, the 7.1) installed the codes. It won't let me load the
wmp9 as I don't have win98SE or above, I just have win98. I have give up and
will wait till I have to format and see if that will help.

Sincerely Yours,
Hank
http://hdka.stormpages.com/indexf.html
http://www.babelmagazine.com/wing.html
http://members.myecom.net/hdka/ct/ct.html

"Just because you don't take an interest in politics
and government, doesn't mean that politics and
government isn't taking an interest in YOU."

---