-=PCTechTalk=- Re: My Contraption

  • From: "Don Wilcox" <Dwilcox3@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 09:25:09 -0400

SuperMulti DVD Burner means the drive will burn every type of CD and DVD
with the possible exception of DVD-RAM and many will burn those also.
Lightscribe is another common feature in SuperMulti drives.

I don't know why you would want/need two internal burners since your burning
software will most likely only support burning to one at a time.  How would
a second burner be used for backups?

Don