-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Microsoft XP.

  • From: "Kathy Ferrell" <fnkdf@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 14:33:28 -0800

Hi Faythe,  Go here
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/howtobuy/upgrading/advisor.asp

From there you can either download the utility that will check =
everything on
your computer, including your software, to see whether or not it's ready =
for
XP.  Make sure you read the page forst, as it tells you it may look as
though it's installing Windows but it really isn't.  The download is =
pretty
big, 50 MB so if you only have dial up, it's going to take awhile.

Keep us posted as to your progress.  Kat