-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Looking surge protector

  • From: "Angela Cooke" <angela.cooke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 12:00:03 +0100

Sounds about right for the UK telecom market. lol
Doncaster, South Yorks here.  It's one redeeming feature is it's Telewest Cable
system.  Maybe someday I'll move somewhere greener.  lol

Angie

 i live in Staffs ..outside Leek...Leek is on broadband, but because we are
      on a different exchange ....we're considered to be in the remote
wilderness!
      LOL!