-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Looking surge protector

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 14:51:28 -0700

You know this gives me an idea.  When my husband was alive, he
screwed a surge protector into the wall over my work bench at
eye level so I could plug my lights, airbrush, small air
compressor and other tools into it.  This would be an easy idea
to do the same thing with 3 surge protectors and have their
cords go into a 4 plug surge protector which goes into the wall
unit.

Now would this decrease the effectiveness of the amount of
electricity going to each 6 plug-in surge protector.

Judith

i dont have a remote control but i have a surge protector that
sits at eye
level if you chose it to ..so i dont have to bend/stoop to
unplug it :))