-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Looking surge protector

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 15:15:07 -0700

<snip>
That way, when someone turns on a hair dryer, nothing in here
so much as flickers.

Robert
_______________
Nothing in this room does either when I am running other
appliances in the house.

And, attaching the surge protector to the wall  would also get
my cables off the floor -- hmmmmmmmm.

But, I don't want to electrocute myself when I screw in the
protectors.  But if I stay 6" away from either side of it
straight up from the wall unit I should be OK.  Right?  There
is a window above the wall unit so I know the wires don't come
from the ceiling down.

Judith