-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Looking surge protector

  • From: Robert Carneal <carnealr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 16:47:42 -0500

Under the monitor or something like that? I am going to +try+ to talk him
into that. As long as I can keep him from thinking it implies  he would get
injured I am in good shape.  Tell he can't have this or can't do this, then
those are things he wants to have or do. This man wants to take up car
racing- because his doctor told he "could not go fast."

I am just trying to keep him at his home more and out of the hospital.

Robert