-=PCTechTalk=- Re: HD Companies

  • From: "~OoO~" <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 07:40:09 -0400

Its funny, cause I don't know anyone else that has had as many HD failures as
I. 4 hard drives have gone bad in about 3 years span. I mean the entire drive
don't go bad, but at least part of it goes bad... with the last one that I just
discovered yesterday, on my 40GB Maxtor, that I lost 6GB. Maybe it has
something to do with all the switch and bating I do with the drives very often,
since they're sensitive to physical handling.
---Troth