-=PCTechTalk=- Re: HD Companies

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 10:38:12 -0400

I came down 2 days ago and it took a while for my computer to want to work
right. My son had been on it - so I asked him what he did - he said 'nothing -
I just took your hard drives out and put mine in to see which one I wanted to
use as mine in my computer - then I put yours back....' so, now they've been
'handled'. It finally worked right, so might have just been co-incidence. But
it booted, and then certain things just didn't work dealing with being on line.
I re-booted again and everything seemed to be back to normal...I've been
crossing my fingers ever since.
CrisS