-=PCTechTalk=- Re: HD Companies

  • From: "SandiBeach" <SandiBeach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 10:16:32 -0500

This is way beyond my level of expertise but I did have my hard drive go bad
within a year while it was still under warranty.  The shop provided a new
one and was able to transfer everything over to it with no cost to me.  They
were built by the shop from which I purchased so I have no brand to share
with you.  I have run Belarc since getting my new one if there is anything
there that would be of interest to you.
Sandi