-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Interesting Phenomenom

  • From: "kg6ocz" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 12:10:38 -0700

Imagination has everything to do with it...and so does laughing. and so does
humor. If you don't turn the world upside down here and there with silly
stuff the road will get VERY VERY stiff and dull. You may consider money
spent on whatever it is as a waste. It very well could be. And probably is.
But it's also enough to make one laugh at the humor of in the idea of doing
it at all.. Now if they did a study on the reasons for writing upside
down??? but then of course not..