-=PCTechTalk=- Re: 2 external hard drive quetions plus a new one

  • From: GuitarMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 23:34:49 -0400

Dolores,
    Hey, if this was a real company's tech support email department, you'd
end up waiting weeks for a reply from us.     hehehe

    This is email and noone is at their computer 24/7.  I suppose it would
be a lot different if we were on the phone, though.  I'd be expecting
replies right away.         ;o}

Peace,
GMan