-=PCTechTalk=- Re: frustrated here

  • From: "Patricia" <rhekay@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 14:38:01 -0400

the good news is so far I am not having any errors....(KNOCK ON
WOOD)......but I must be totally
losing my mind ...I cannot find Nero7Premium to reinstall it to remove it as
per
your suggestions, I do have Nero 7.5.0.2 Lite so I did a search and the only
thing
the search came up with is C:/Documents and Setting/Owner/recent
C:/Windows/Prefetch  if I did make an error as to which program neither is
showing up
in the program files  with either my add/remove or the one Teri Lee
suggested.
I have 2 externals harddrives that was also searched  to no avail.
So do you suggest I install the Lite version? or just forget the whole mess?