-=PCTechTalk=- 2 external hard drive quetions plus a new one

  • From: betty <nextcent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 07:35:22 -0400

I have to jump in here, because I just bought a Seagate Free Agent, and
have packed it up for return. First of all, I had to use a magnifying glass
to read everything; there was no way to increase the fonts, even with the
mouse scroll.
In addition, all the defaults are for Internet Explorer, and I use Firefox.
The killer is that when I downloade Firefors for the HD, my own Firefox
disappeared! So that was it. Could not abide THAT!  So I did a System
Restore, and packed it up.

Now I don't know what to do. This has been my first foray into getting
something for backup. And I only had to pay about $28, 'cause I had a
bunch of coupons from Best Buy, including a Birthday coupon! Isn't that
neat>

Betty