-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Monitor "locks up"

  • From: GuitarMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 07:48:52 -0400

HB,
    That's not even an option on my system, so I'm unable to experiment with
it to find out.         lol

    I would leave the option to turn off the monitor alone.  It only turns
off the screen to save energy and that comes right back up when you move the
mouse.  Did you check your Hibernate tab?

Peace,
GMan