Re: RAC in NAS

  • From: "Edgar Chupit" <chupit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mzito@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 20:22:58 +0300

That's explains everything... some time ago, you have mentioned that
you are writing a storage book... from time to time, I was trying to
find your book on amazon, with no luck... now I know why I was not
able to find it :)

I don't know exactly what have happened with Howard Roger's Oracle
Wiki, but I gues it is still good idea to publish something, and allow
"community" to modify content with all new stuff and corrections.
Maybe you can consider publishing your book as a WikiBook
(en.wikibooks.com).

On 8/2/06, Matthew Zito <mzito@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have about 150-200 pages of a storage book written from before GridApp got successful (read: busy enough that I don't have time to sleep, much less write) that I've been thinking about releasing it as an ebook. It needs me to spend some quality time to update and edit, but it seems as though there may be a market for it. :)

Thanks,
Matt

-- Best regards, Edgar Chupit callto://edgar.chupit -- //www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l