RE: RAC in NAS

  • From: "Matthew Zito" <mzito@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 11:12:35 -0400

I have about 150-200 pages of a storage book written from before GridApp got
successful (read: busy enough that I don't have time to sleep, much less write)
that I've been thinking about releasing it as an ebook.  It needs me to spend
some quality time to update and edit, but it seems as though there may be a
market for it. :)

Thanks,
Matt