RE: RAC in NAS

  • From: "Matthew Zito" <mzito@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kevinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 15:35:41 -0400

Also, I wasn't trying to casually dismiss CFS - simply that your
decision should not be based on the idea that one is fundamentally
"better" or "faster" than the other - its that they both have their uses
and their place, and its more about what's going to work in your
environment. I've recommended NAS and CFS and ASM to varying sets of
people - I've even recommended polyserve. ;)

Thanks,
Matt