Re: RAC in NAS

  • From: "Yavor Ivanov" <Yavor_Ivanov@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gogala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, dbvision@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 16:13:25 +0300

        Unfortunately, I don't think they can run AIX on Intel Xeon64 CPUs. And
the AIX license will cost more than buying SAN and sending the NAS in the
garbage can. That's why I was wondering for Linux :)
        Anyway, now they know that they have to ask first, then buy. Just
someone's head will roll out of the office.

Regards,
Yavor