Re: Switching Back

  • From: "W. Nick Dotson" <nickdotson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 06:58:54 -0500

I forgot about flipping the inverse switch.  It's odd, it is easy to forget the
motions your hands have learned that you don't even have to think of for how
something gets done, it just becomes part of you.  That organic seamlessness of
the Optacon, like a light probe, or white cane, is one of the reasons I so
dearly love it--it is part of me...

Nick

On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 06:48:54 -0500, W. Nick Dotson wrote:

 A stain feels like a pattern that isn't part of the pattern of color one finds
on the rest of the material.  The light is the buz when the camera is up and
the
 threshold low, a light in the lense aperature will buzz the array.

 Nick

 On Mon, 1 Oct 2007 21:44:35 -0500, Lerae Olesen wrote:

  Hi all,
  Mark, you had a really extensive list of things to do with the Optacon. I
  concur with all of them, but wonder how you use it to tell if a light is on
  or off, and also about stains on clothing. How does that work?
  Lerae Olesen
  (please note spelling, pronounced LaRay Olson)