Re: Switching Back

  • From: "Mark Blier" <mblier@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 09:51:30 -0700

Hi, All,

Mary Ellen, what a good idea!  So, you'd pass the camera over each =
symbol individually, and, as the entirety of each symbol is seen to be =
fully in the array, the character is recognized, and the ASCII value is =
output to a .txt file that can be read with anything.

Now, we're getting somewhere.

Mark Blier

----- Original Message -----=20