Re: Switching Back

  • From: "W. Nick Dotson" <nickdotson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 10:55:12 -0500

I use mine to identify incoming spices, prescriptions, cans, bottles, as I'm
trying to do as much grocery shopping as possible online, to reduce cab
expenses.

Nick

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 10:14:48 -0400, Sharon Lash wrote:

 Hi. I just got my Optacon back recently. A lot of reasons for needing it
 were mentioned by a few of you already, so I won't try to bore you with
 repetition.
 One thing that hasn't been mentioned yet is the ability to read those
 lottery tickets. You can't, at least I couldn't, read those with a scanner.
 I will say that being able to just put a piece of paper or envelope or book
 or card, etc. down on a table and just read it is a heck of a lot better and
 faster. Thanks for the Optacon list and Optacon lovers everywhere!!!
 Sharon