Re: Switching Back

  • From: "W. Nick Dotson" <nickdotson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 13:42:54 -0500

Yes, it's horrendous, but the numbers are in the corners of the bill, but
dreadfully difficult to find in all the mess and changing tactual landscapes of
all but $1
and $5 today...

Nick

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 23:30:48 -0500, Lerae Olesen wrote:

 Another thing I use the Optacon for is checking my own signature, not only
 on raised-line checks to make sure the pen was working, but in general it's
 a rather interesting thing to do.
 The signature can vary from one time to the next, especially for those of us
 who are congenitally blind.
 Has anyone ever tried reading money? I haven't.
 Lerae